PossumNPawesomePossumNPawesome

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Thumb Fighter Thumb Fighter

This is a really goofy game, but I like this game. The only thing it needs is more characters and perhaps more battle modes and there also could be more fighting moves you can fight with.

All in all this game is fun and exciting for you to knock down your opponent with a K.O

AvixGames responds:

PossumNPawesome thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
We are working on all that stuff you mentioned :) The Android Version has been just updated with some funny extra stuff too. We'll update this version in a couple of months for sure. Thanks again!

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

The gameplay is the star here. I mean like, the characters you loved playing from the classic nes era. Each character would obviously have individualistic characteristics. . .

See The Full Review Here:

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

As I said, the gameplay is the star here. I am basically hooked in. I mean like, the characters you loved playing from the classic nes area. It changes the situation entirely of the Mario world...

See The Full Review Here:

Wizard Boy Wizard Boy

Great sketch! :D You should try inking it or re-make it digitally on another layer on an editing program. :)

Halfway to Pico Day Halfway to Pico Day

Great work! Found this when redirected from 'WALL ARTIST', this looks almost like "real"! It IS real, but I mean like, 'toy real'! Great job!

M-Abrantes responds:

Thanks, man! I tried to give it a miniature look, sorta.